Sunday, December 28, 2003


elrond
Congratulations! You're Elrond!


Which Lord of the Rings character and personality problem are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

*hoots with laughter* =p Oooh, I never realised Agent Smith was also Elrond, and when I learnt about it just a few days before watching the LOTR trilogy marathon (which was seriously VERY worth the butt-numbing experience), it totally cracked me up! Not that I got over it real fast. Hehehe. My friend and I were perpetually grinning to each other whenever Elrond aka Agent Smith appeared on screen, with dialogue. =p

But anyways. =)

Ok ok, been on the quiet side lately, no complusion/reason to blog, but there never really is for me. Blogging's more of a form of personal online entertainment, apart from the mass relaying of news I have little desire to repeat a few times over. But few actually do pass by this place on the web so that purpose has become rather redundant. Ok, feeling rather high now, don't quite know why. Might be the hour of the day (0055hrs!), or the amt of soft drinks I've guzzled today... or... or... might also be because I have successfully (I think) settled the Tackle Box's youth bulletin for 4th Jan. Yippee. =)

Hrm. Can't think of anything else to write about. Hmmm...

Yvonne | 12:40 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Archives.


Talk to me.

Tune In.

| air1 | parousia | switchfoot | dishwalla | corrinne may | jack johnson | jason mraz | rockwell church | stephen speaks | justin king | thai music |

Check Out.

| 9 chickweed lane | mutts | hallmarks of felinity | two lumps | lynxie's diary | lomography | unphotographable | kurt halsey | albinoblacksheep | 8-legged | e-sword |

Go Wild.

| wild singapore | habitat news | blue water volunteers | enn |

Nose Around.

| benjamin | candice | desmond | dorcas | fiona | joel koh | joel pan | jon leong | jon liu | juan hui | polar bear | rachel | renee | sachel | sheep | sheep's webpage | wei liang | yvonne yip |

www.flickr.com
squashedspuds' photos More of squashedspuds' photos


Powered by Blogger