Sunday, June 06, 2004


All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go, Well not quite. I haven't packed a single thing. Yet. I'm standing here outside your door, I hate to wake you up to say good-bye. Uh, who? But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn, *grumble* Yeah, early enough for me. Have to get out of the house by 0930hrs tmrw... The taxi's waitin' He's blowin' his horn, Fine. I'll just take the MRT then...

Well excuse me if I'm not making too much sense here, heh. And no, I'm not leaving on a jetplane. More like, ferry. Just got back from a performance at the Esplanade. Good stuff. And why does it keep slipping my mind that I've YET to pack for my PCM retreat??? Urgh. Am looking forward to the next 3 days in Bintan though. Till then!

Yvonne | 11:10 PM |
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Archives.


Talk to me.

Tune In.

| air1 | parousia | switchfoot | dishwalla | corrinne may | jack johnson | jason mraz | rockwell church | stephen speaks | justin king | thai music |

Check Out.

| 9 chickweed lane | mutts | hallmarks of felinity | two lumps | lynxie's diary | lomography | unphotographable | kurt halsey | albinoblacksheep | 8-legged | e-sword |

Go Wild.

| wild singapore | habitat news | blue water volunteers | enn |

Nose Around.

| benjamin | candice | desmond | dorcas | fiona | joel koh | joel pan | jon leong | jon liu | juan hui | polar bear | rachel | renee | sachel | sheep | sheep's webpage | wei liang | yvonne yip |

www.flickr.com
squashedspuds' photos More of squashedspuds' photos


Powered by Blogger