Monday, May 16, 2005

pardon me?

I wish... it were as clear as if You'd taken me by the arm and said a distinct yes or a no.

There is an opportunity for me to return to Chiang Rai. The timing isn't the most ideal, considering that I'll miss 2 lectures and movie screenings if I do go, and that the team leaves in a fortnight - with the planning slate still clean as of now. No, it's not the planning part that bugs me, but the responsibility held against me for my last module. Both personal and parental pressures. I can already hear my mother going "Are you sure you should be doing this?" with a frown in her voice. And here I am, feeling bemused at devotionals with themes of rising up to the occasion and sermons about moving, regardless of the assurance of victory. Well, admittedly there is that possibility of misinterpretation in the midst of this harried confusion.

Interestingly, reading a back entry reminded me that we too, had only 2 weeks to plan for everything, training aside.

A decision has to be made, and fast, to ensure that a ticket may be procured for the same flight, as the others have already booked theirs. Yet, not so as to trip over myself and turn it into an act of impulse.

Yvonne | 10:57 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Archives.


Talk to me.

Tune In.

| air1 | parousia | switchfoot | dishwalla | corrinne may | jack johnson | jason mraz | rockwell church | stephen speaks | justin king | thai music |

Check Out.

| 9 chickweed lane | mutts | hallmarks of felinity | two lumps | lynxie's diary | lomography | unphotographable | kurt halsey | albinoblacksheep | 8-legged | e-sword |

Go Wild.

| wild singapore | habitat news | blue water volunteers | enn |

Nose Around.

| benjamin | candice | desmond | dorcas | fiona | joel koh | joel pan | jon leong | jon liu | juan hui | polar bear | rachel | renee | sachel | sheep | sheep's webpage | wei liang | yvonne yip |

www.flickr.com
squashedspuds' photos More of squashedspuds' photos


Powered by Blogger