Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Time Out

Ok. So I feel like I need one after all the running about I've done in the past few days. Enough of smart casual wear. Enough of filling in forms (which I'm getting pretty quick at). Enough of... Oh I don't know... Running around.

I have in mind a mini-retreat to a particular location. Just a book and a huge glass pane in front of me that I can gaze out of.

Crepes. Just to be still and to stop running.

Lord, give me knowledge of my end, and of the measure of my days, so that I may see how feeble I am.

And in that feebleness, Your strength prevail within.

Yvonne | 9:26 PM |
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Archives.


Talk to me.

Tune In.

| air1 | parousia | switchfoot | dishwalla | corrinne may | jack johnson | jason mraz | rockwell church | stephen speaks | justin king | thai music |

Check Out.

| 9 chickweed lane | mutts | hallmarks of felinity | two lumps | lynxie's diary | lomography | unphotographable | kurt halsey | albinoblacksheep | 8-legged | e-sword |

Go Wild.

| wild singapore | habitat news | blue water volunteers | enn |

Nose Around.

| benjamin | candice | desmond | dorcas | fiona | joel koh | joel pan | jon leong | jon liu | juan hui | polar bear | rachel | renee | sachel | sheep | sheep's webpage | wei liang | yvonne yip |

www.flickr.com
squashedspuds' photos More of squashedspuds' photos


Powered by Blogger