Sunday, November 19, 2006

fever of unreason

... has left me feeling both physically and emotionally sick to the core. Whatever that was spat out has now led me to recognise that (on my part) it was never totally altruistic to begin with.

So where do I go from here?

A change in perspective and approach henceforth, for one. But where has God been in the entire equation of it all? This epipha-.. No... That wouldn't be the right term to use in this context... This... waking up to my senses... has left me feeling more lost than ever. Add that to the mountain of pride that desperately needs dealing with.

Epiphany? I'm waiting for it.

Yvonne | 8:35 PM |
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Archives.


Talk to me.

Tune In.

| air1 | parousia | switchfoot | dishwalla | corrinne may | jack johnson | jason mraz | rockwell church | stephen speaks | justin king | thai music |

Check Out.

| 9 chickweed lane | mutts | hallmarks of felinity | two lumps | lynxie's diary | lomography | unphotographable | kurt halsey | albinoblacksheep | 8-legged | e-sword |

Go Wild.

| wild singapore | habitat news | blue water volunteers | enn |

Nose Around.

| benjamin | candice | desmond | dorcas | fiona | joel koh | joel pan | jon leong | jon liu | juan hui | polar bear | rachel | renee | sachel | sheep | sheep's webpage | wei liang | yvonne yip |

www.flickr.com
squashedspuds' photos More of squashedspuds' photos


Powered by Blogger