Friday, April 06, 2007

Pre-Trip Rambles

Boss says Hanoi is 18 degrees celsius! I wonder if those in the first group are waiting to kill me for telling them to expect 22 c - 33 c instead.... *gulp*

Well... I suppose I shall find out tomorrow night...?

Still upbeat about going to Vietnam though. :) Updated the songs in the mp3 player, and chucked some books in the bag to read in anticipation of the 3.5 hr plane journey. Gonna be taking a cruise on Halong Bay - Hoping real hard for the weather to be photo-friendly then!!! Apart from that, if arrangements allow for it, I might attend Easter service in a (catholic?) church. Tres cool.

Wheeeee...

Shout out to Rachel: Oh, I didn't have the chance to wish you bon voyage for your trip to those 2 islands (what were their names again?), but sure looking forward to having u back again mid-April!!! :)

Yvonne | 12:40 AM |
Comments:
so how was it? didja get that mail-order bride for shaun?
 
Haha, naw didn't find any :p Trip was personally, a much appreciated break from the office environment. I like exploring new places, I really do! :) Hanoi air's pretty polluted though, so a day in the city left me feeling a bit like a dustball at the end of it...
 
haha. dustballs... welcome to my world =P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Archives.


Talk to me.

Tune In.

| air1 | parousia | switchfoot | dishwalla | corrinne may | jack johnson | jason mraz | rockwell church | stephen speaks | justin king | thai music |

Check Out.

| 9 chickweed lane | mutts | hallmarks of felinity | two lumps | lynxie's diary | lomography | unphotographable | kurt halsey | albinoblacksheep | 8-legged | e-sword |

Go Wild.

| wild singapore | habitat news | blue water volunteers | enn |

Nose Around.

| benjamin | candice | desmond | dorcas | fiona | joel koh | joel pan | jon leong | jon liu | juan hui | polar bear | rachel | renee | sachel | sheep | sheep's webpage | wei liang | yvonne yip |

www.flickr.com
squashedspuds' photos More of squashedspuds' photos


Powered by Blogger