Wednesday, June 23, 2004


Freaky is when I wake up at 3 am proclaiming in a loud and clear voice, "Don't you dare talk to me like that.", with absolutely no recollection whatsoever of the dream behind my agitated remark. Then I drifted back to sleep, but not before distinctly worrying about whether my parents heard that and if they in turn, would be freaked out by it. I scare myself sometimes.

Anyway, sent a church-mate off at the airport at 7am, the guy's going to Westpoint. (Everybody now... Phwooaar!) Gonna go catch up on my interrupted sleep, after I finish the following, haha:

1. What time do you get up?
7-ish in the morning on average.

2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?
*mopes* Just one?? That's tough. Urm... It'll be with someone I've not seen for a while, and there are a good number of them.

3. Gold or silver?
Gold. Then can sell to buy white gold, which is more aesthetic but yes, of lower value, right? Might reap a profit then.

4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. Though-provoking, but not mind-boggling deep, phew!

5. Favorite TV show(s)?
None, frankly. Not a TV person.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
This morning? Teh Peng, prawn noodles (soup), and one curry puff @ Changi Airport, T1.

7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
Heh... Uh.. My brother.

8. What is your middle name?
Don't have one.

9. Beach, City or Country?
Country!

10. Favorite Ice cream?
Ben & Jerry's? But a bit too rich for total indulgence. Aw... but who cares.

11. Butter, plain or salted popcorn?
Butter.

12. What kind of car do you drive?
No car.

13. What characteristic do you despise?
Obsequiousness. (Ooh big word. I've thesaurus.com to thank)

14. Favorite flower?
Gerbera!

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Anywhere. Anywhere apart from Singapore would make it a vacation in its own right.

16. What color is your bathroom?
Blue floor tiles, white walls and sink.

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
None. Whatever catches my fancy, really.

18. Where would you retire to?
A question posed as such brings to mind posh villas or houses in an idyllic region, but I don't think I'll enjoy that for long.

19. Favorite day of the week?
Mm... Every day's got the potential to be a total blast.

20. What did you do for last birthday?
*contented sigh* Had a surprise get-together-cum-dinner with my friends. Refer to 16th Dec 2003 post.

21. Where were you born?
Mount E. =p

22. Favorite sport to watch?
Chess. NO. I'm KIDDING. Maybe... Gymnastics. If I'm bored enough.

23. What fabric detergent do you use?
Whatever my mum buys.

24. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke.

25. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Morning person! (Alas, if I were to sleep late that wouldn't count)

26. What is your shoe size?
US 7 for prissy sandals and US 8 for track shoes.

27. Do you have any pets?
Cat named Richie. Siamese fighting fish named Plaa. And a tub of 6 water snails (and counting!). The mama's one heckuva reproduction machine...

Yvonne | 11:31 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Archives.


Talk to me.

Tune In.

| air1 | parousia | switchfoot | dishwalla | corrinne may | jack johnson | jason mraz | rockwell church | stephen speaks | justin king | thai music |

Check Out.

| 9 chickweed lane | mutts | hallmarks of felinity | two lumps | lynxie's diary | lomography | unphotographable | kurt halsey | albinoblacksheep | 8-legged | e-sword |

Go Wild.

| wild singapore | habitat news | blue water volunteers | enn |

Nose Around.

| benjamin | candice | desmond | dorcas | fiona | joel koh | joel pan | jon leong | jon liu | juan hui | polar bear | rachel | renee | sachel | sheep | sheep's webpage | wei liang | yvonne yip |

www.flickr.com
squashedspuds' photos More of squashedspuds' photos


Powered by Blogger